It’s estimated that 1 in 15 Americans is suffering from OSA (obstructive sleep apnea). Chances are you are seeing more of these patients in your practice than you realize. Join us for a two-day course where you will learn how to integrate sleep dentistry and the treatment of OSA into your practice.
By the end of this course not only will we have gone through the steps of successfully integrating sleep dentistry into your practice but you will be able to:
- Screen patients suffering with OSA
- Avoid common failures and aesthetic compromises in your final restorative phase
- Collaborate with MD’s to plan and develop treatment options for your patients
- Integrate different and advanced therapies for OSA including the Meridian PM Appliance
- Market Sleep Dentistry and OSA solutions to your patients
- Increase profitability and practice production