Take a walk in Dr. Nostiʼs shoes by observing and discussing diagnosis, treatment planning, prepping, and seating 20 units of a full mouth rehabilitation. Get up close and personal (and we mean close) with the systems, techniques, and thought processes that make Dr. Nosti a trusted opinion leader in regards to restorative dentistry and advanced dental continuing education. The low-stress environment allows the participant to learn and absorb Dr. Nosti’s knowledge without the challenges of treating your own patient.
This two-weekend (four-day) demonstration and lecture program allows attendees to experience side-by-side learning with Dr. John Nosti as he diagnoses, treatment plans, prepares, provisionalizes, and cements a full mouth rehabilitation case. Participants will have the opportunity to work in a small-group atmosphere to absorb the particulars of the thought process, treatment steps, and patient management of complex cases. This represents the best in dental continuing education with full mouth rehabilitation program including two full days of lecture, with hands-on segments, case treatment planning, and clinical observation.
- Learn a predictable system for screening complex cases for joint, tissue, occlusal, and concerns
- Observe and practice bite records necessary for completing a full mouth rehabilitation
- Understand how to sequence the preparation and temporization phase of a full mouth rehabilitation
- Observe a step-by-step process of predictable full mouth rehab cementation
- Learn two different styles of provisionalization that achieve temporaries that will last
- Practice and learn the camera settings and techniques for great intra-oral photos
- Master a facebow and stick bite record while understanding their value to the result of the restorative case
- Improve lab communication with submitting exactly whatʼs necessary
- Participate in case planning workshops and skills testing
- Develop a patient protocol for full mouth rehabilitation from case presentation to post cementation
Dental Continuing Education Credit Hours: