Do you learn best by DOING? This program is designed specifically for the hands-on learner.
GET CASES OFF YOUR SHELF AND INTO YOUR SCHEDULE! Don’t miss this intimate, hands-on dental, advanced treatment planning program with masters in complex restorative dentistry!!! Join Drs. Nosti, Olitsky and Smith as they host dentistry’s most exciting dental, advanced treatment planning workshop!! The greatest challenge as a general dentist is developing a plan for your patients that fits their goals and budgets, without missing opportunities. The variety of treatment options can be overwhelming, how to formulate those options bewildering, and how to present those options confusing. From routine to very complex cases, this course simulates the process and a predictable “how-to” system of taking a case from diagnostics to the presentation and allows you to put into practice what you learn — at the course. This HANDS-ON experience allows you to learn strategies for effective treatment planning on a variety of restorative cases. With more than eight cases you will learn a predictable system for treatment planning even the most complicated case. This interactive experience will put your skills to the test and provide a rationale and great discussion that will put philosophy into practice. Think LIVE case treatment planning on complex situations that will challenge you and provide practical hands-on support of a treatment planning and case presentation process. Full Mouth Rehabilitation, aesthetically driven cases, complex reconstruction and severe wear will be examples of cases that you will achieve confidence in your treatment decisions, all while collaborating with the wet-fingered masters in practical, restorative dentistry.
You will treatment plan and learn the following:
- System for treatment planning every case that will save you time and create possibilities
- Necessary laboratory records required for complex treatment planning
- Managing periodontal aesthetic defects
- Aesthetic smile design
- Changing vertical dimension
- Case finishing and occlusal refinement
- Managing arch length discrepancies
- Anterior implant considerations
- Enhanced laboratory communication
- And much, much more!!
- There is no other course in dentistry that has a panel of talent like these educators. The knowledge and dedication to your personal learning objectives are unparalleled!
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
16 (more than 50% hands on!) No prerequisite required!
$3995 (doctors only) – Limited to only 24 seats!