Ultimate Occlusion Level 2:
Mastering Complex Cases
Ultimate Occlusion Level 2: Mastering Complex Cases
This 2 day, hands-on course will provide you with a step-by-step approach to allow you to incorporate predictable Full Mouth Rehabilitations into your practice. Diagnostics, treatment planning, and case execution are all covered in a step-by-step manner. This isn’t a teaser course, this is designed to deliver more confidence Monday morning. What you’ll learn:
- Learn how TMJ’s play a role in planning complex reconstructions
- How to determine if, when and how changes need to be made to VDO
- Step-by-step how to prepare a full mouth rehab at increased VDO
- How to interpret cutting-edge computer aided diagnostics and understand when, why and how to use them
- Learn aesthetic full mouth treatment planning, when orthodontics are needed, etc.
- Advanced case presentation skills to enroll your patients into treatment
- Advanced electronic diagnostics and case finishing to ensure longevity on your cases
- Contingency plans to keep your patients in your re-care schedule even if they cannot afford treatment right now
- Hands on Anterior and Premolar Preparation Design for cosmetic and rehabilitation cases.
- Learn how to use fixed splints and how they are more predictable in testing Vertical Dimension
- When and why to use “night guards” and which is best.
- …. and More!!!
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
16 (pre-requisite UO1: Mastering Functional Dentistry required)
$3495 per doctor
August 2 & 3 2019 – Chicago, IL SOLD OUT! Click here for course info!
February 28th & 29th – West Palm Beach, FL
August 14th & 15th – Dallas, TX