Team Training Workshop
While excellent clinical skills are a necessary requirement to advance to the next level, communication with your patients is a vital component. Ensure your success by enrolling you and your key team members into The Team Training Workshop!
What you will learn:
- Create alignment on your team from occlusion education to implementation.
- Review occlusion principles fundamental to your team including what is occlusion and how it influences everyday practices – what is the difference between wear types and what’s the cause, why we deprogram and how and more.
- Hands on instructions on taking records, photography and more!
- Speak in a language that patients will understand you.
- To tap into what motivates your patients to accept treatment; from quadrants to full mouth cases.
- Develop a culture that inspires patients to accept comprehensive dentistry
- Train your hygiene and clinical team in co-diagnosis and harness the power of suggestion!
- Implement a 5-star new patient experience.
- Influence your patients through case presentation and diagnosis.
- How to create demand for specific services.
Clinical Faculty at CMS
Jenn Janicki is the Executive Director of Clinical Mastery Series. A dynamic speaker and has coached some of the top producing dentists in the United States, with a focus on enhanced business systems, elegant communication, customer service and practice profitability. As a director of CMS, she is able to fulfill her passion in touching hundreds of practices who desire excellence. After earning an honorable distinction in business development for large corporations, she has incorporated those skills and strategies into the fundamental success of any dental team.
A native of Cynthiana, Kentucky, Chris graduated from Morehead State University (MSU) with a degree in biology. He then attended University of Kentucky College of Dentistry where he was awarded with a President’s Scholarship and the Quintessence Award for Restorative Dentistry. After graduation, Chris built his dentistry career and formed Primo Smiles, a high-quality family practice.
Now, Chris wants to help others in the dentistry profession with this message. Through personal coaching, instructing, and his upcoming motivational podcast #RockTheDrill, he shares his own struggles and experiences with others, and helps fellow professionals on their journey towards success.
Dr. Lee Gary graduated from the University of Mississippi School of Dentistry and since then has had a strong focus on continuing education completing 100 hours of CE a year. His multi-location private practice in Mississippi focuses on comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry.
After completing courses with Clinical Mastery Series he knew he wanted to empower other dentists with the same passion, success and satisfaction he discovered through mentorship. Dr. Gary loves team building and efficiency as well as the entrepreneurial side of dentistry. You can often find him sharing his knowledge with other dentists to help them find success.
Continuing Education Credit Hours:
$1295 per Doctor / $695 per team member
October 11, 12 2019 – Houston, TX Click here for course info!