Brilliant Practice Master Class was developed to provide clinicians a peer-to-peer mentorship opportunity and to encourage a focus on balancing one’s personal life and professional ambition.
This is a 12 month series conducted with online interactive sessions that focus on fundamentals of practice success, including leadership skills, key metrics, and growth. Discussions will be led by experienced clinicians who have “been there, done that.” Dr. Nada Albatish will direct the series supported by CMS faculty guests.
Topics will include:
– Learn how to surround yourself with a team of people that accelerate your vision, rather than destroy your energy and cost you money.
– Exploring the insider’s guide to expansion: considerations of when and how to hire an associate, consider a partnership, and add a location.
– Adopting the art of delegation by learning how to let go and gain time.
– Stop micro-managing, over-promising, under-delivering,
– Leveraging the secrets of maintaining a low overhead, know what to spend your hard-earned money on and what to skip.
– How to get your energy back, power on, and change your mindset towards health, wellness, and taking time for you.
Each session will be 1.5 hours, which will include lecture, discussion, and question, and answer opportunity.
This peer approach is perfect for the doctor who desires an intentional and coordinated discussion on practice issues.
If you’re asking yourselves these questions then this series is right for you!
- I’d like to practice comprehensively but I’m a PPO practice and can’t afford to
- I keep working harder and not making any more money
- I have no time for my family yet I see other dentist having fun and enjoying their lives
- What can I do to make this profession more fun and rewarding
Clinical mastery series believes by investing and offering the latest in cutting-edge education and experience, we can contribute to the success of many.
Click to sign up and receive the latest news and updates!